Monday, February 23, 2009

When I finally are drawing again...


Yes im practically invisible to you but whatever. Anyways This Is where I will post my sample art. It won't be nothing good or what not, its just going to be here so if anyone wanted to compliment or criticize it. Whatever you want to do. Yes I'm a very depressing person to talk to, I'm aware of that. But one thing that is good that I have finally found someone I love (Ask me if you want to know) And I got my confidence or spark for drawing from my brother since he did the same thing I did. Its strange really, but its great for me! Also I will prolly post my baby brother's art on here if he wants it to be shown (He prolly will...heheheh) Anyways this is just temporary since I am lazy as hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment